rants, college-stuff, philosophical-late-night-crazies, oh you know...

10 November 2009

Procrastination and the White Light at the end of the Tunnel

It is 4:38am and I have two cups of coffee and a huge pitcher of water next to me. My lap top is charging and my computer is on. Things are okay now but it was a different story before this moment. Let's recap:

I did everything but study. I watched Two and a Half Men, Desperate Housewives, Family Guy. Took a nap. Took a shower. Watched youtube videos. Did my make up, used too many clown colors at once. Cleaned my room (a little). Cleaned downstairs (a little). Wiped my nail polish off. Ditched Persian class to "study" :(.

^ that is not in any particular order either.

But finally, I looked at my Lit binder. That is the biggest step to overcoming the paralyzing stress of a midterm...look at the material! I finally have all my notes and now I just need to do some reading.

Yes, this is good but I want this to be the LAST time I have to pull an all-nighter. Cheers to that ha-ha...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a community college student and this is my life.